March 20, 2010

Home Again

We're back from our trip to New York! It was fabulous. The Nintendo World Store was everything Jerry had imagined (minus one floor), I was so happy to see my old (and one new!) friends, and Warren was able to spend his birthday exploring the Big Apple. I can't write a full post about it yet because the pictures haven't been downloaded, but I just wanted to say we're back. You should have a full report of our time away by Monday.

In the meantime, check out this TED Talk:
Gaming Can Make a Better World

5 comments:

Shady Lady said...

Welcome home!! Thanks for sharing that TED talk...very cool information. I love TED Talks!

Frank said...

Welcome back!

See y'all in a coupla months!

momentsofwhimsy said...

Welcome home girl!

C x

Sheri said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Thanks for linking that video...it was awesome.

Such Lovely Freckles said...

I wanna travel like you too. I wanna!!