April 7, 2009

Urban Pacman

We've been trying to set up a house swap in France for a few weeks in July or August and had settled on Lyon as our destination because there was a family there that seemed interested in swapping with us--but then they stopped answering my e-mails. They dumped me. So I guess we're back to the drawing board. It's hard to decide where to go when you get offers from Paris and London and blah, blah, blah. I'm not complaining. I swear!

Anyway, the real reason I've come back from my blogging hiatus is to share the story of Urban Pacman with you. For some reason the idea of people playing real life Pacman on the streets of Lyon makes me very happy. And it's another good reason to go there! Why won't those people write back!!?? (Yes, that was whining.)

Read about it here.
Listen to the NPR story about it here (look for the Urban Pacman story under "Technology").
And watch the video here.
Seriously. Watch the video. I tried to embed it but couldn't get it to work. It's hilarious.

No comments: