November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day and that you all find many, many things (people, places, moments, etc) to be thankful for. And on that very subject, I received an e-mail today from a friend (one of my favorite people on the planet, actually) that I don't see or talk to nearly enough. She has started a blog. Here's what she has to say about it:
Untold numbers are experiencing Short Sale and Foreclosure on their homes, due to circumstances out of our control, and yet we're too ashamed to talk about it. I've recently joined these masses. The purpose of this blog is to document my own journey into Short Sale, in the hopes of easing the burden, allaying the fears, and answering the questions of others who are also traveling this path.
Visit her blog at Short Sale Mama.

No comments: