June 14, 2010

Summer Break!

My last class is over! Woohoo! I'm officially on summer vacation. :)
And, I'm liking the quilt so far. I was a little worried about how it would turn out, so I was relieved once I got the blocks made and laid it out. I think it looks nice. And not too baby-ish.

That's all I have to say, really. I was going to tell you about how Jerry decided he wanted to try pizza, but I have to meet someone at 7 tomorrow morning and it's after 11, so I guess I'll have to save that story (and the one about the guy with the gun–yes, I have details!) for another day.

Good night!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love it! It's gorgeous. It doesn't look baby-ish at all.

Congratulations on finishing your classes!

Can't wait for the update.

:)

Thystle said...

That quilt kicks ass! I want one (and I'm definitely not a baby)

Colleen said...

Thanks! I need all the praise I can get because I don't know the couple we're giving it to all that well. So, I'm afraid they won't like it. But hearing other people say they like it helps. :)

Shady Lady said...

That quilt so totally ROCKS!! I love it!! And I agree with the other ladies. It's not baby-ish at all.

Princess tried pizza and liked it. We had it a few times and now it seems that she is done with pizza. :/ Pizza is our traditional moving day food. Hopefully she'll eat it that day. I can't wait to hear about Jerry's experience!