July 23, 2010

Visitors Galore

I know it's been ages, but with all the visitors we've been running around like crazy for the last couple weeks. I'm supposed to be packing up to go to San Diego for the week (the boys and I are leaving tomorrow–poor Warren has to stay home to work), but I'm freaking out because I just bought tickets for me and Jerry to go to London (since Warren will be working there) and now all of a sudden I'm in a panic because we're going to be so busy until the last week in August and then we're leaving on September 13! Eh gads!

Anyway, enough moaning about things I should be happy about. We've been loving our time with Etienne, our visitor from France. And since last Friday we've had visitors from Switzerland, too (a mom and her 13-year-old daughter). In the last two weeks we've been to Knott's Berry Farm (twice), gone miniature golfing and go kart racing, spent a windy day at the beach, attended the California World Music Festival in Grass Valley, and spent lots of time swimming in my mom and dad's pool. Now we're off to San Diego with my parents and my brother and sister and their families. At the end of the week we have to hand Etienne over to his parents, but we'll see him again when the whole family visits L.A. in early August.

I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get in while we're away, but I have been posting pictures of our recent escapades on Flickr so be sure to check those out. I haven't deleted anything yet, so it may get boring pretty quick, but at least it will give an idea of what we've been doing lately.

I'm off to pack!

2 comments:

Shady Lady said...

Oh my goodness! You are such the world travelers!! Have a blast. We'll miss you.

momentsofwhimsy said...

Wow - you have such a busy, fun life!! Was saying to Bronte just yesterday that my ideal end to our homeschooling season would be to come and visit you guys and some other blogging friends over there...
*sigh*