February 5, 2009

4th File, 4th Photo

I was tagged by ShadyLady at My World Behind Big Shades. And since nothing went wrong yesterday (because the Fates were just too chicken to mess with me!) I actually have time to do it. It's also short and quick--that helps. Plus, I'm trying to avoid working on that newsletter. Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 more bloggers.
So, my 4th folder is Travel and the 4th file (I know I took an extra step there but there were just more files in the Travel folder) is London/Paris/Ireland '06 and the 4th photo is one I took while Jerry and I were waiting to get onto the London Eye:We were literally just off the plane from L.A. We took a taxi to the hotel (Warren had arrived two weeks prior and was at work on the film "Eragon"), dumped our luggage in our room, and took the tube to the London Eye. It was freezing and windy and rainy---but the little pod was warm.

Here's Jerry inside the pod, with Big Ben in the background:
And here he is flying over the Thames, a miniature super hero in red:
Now I tag
Moments of Whimsy
These Go to Eleven
Unschoolers Anonymous
and
Zayna's Garden

You're it!

No comments: