February 16, 2009

Photo Flashbacks

I'm afraid you'll be getting a lot of this from now on. I've been going through my grandma's photos and some of them are just so great I have to share.

This is me and my grandma in 1970 at my Uncle Jess's gas station. That's Jess in the background.
Here's me and my mom going for a bike ride. My mom always told me her dad wouldn't let her wear mini-skirts to school. But look at the length on that thing. Suddenly Grandpa doesn't seem like such a tyrant!Four generations: my mom and me, looking very fashionable in matching crocheted dresses, my great-grandma, and my grandma.
I love this photo of my mom. I love the car, the picnic basket, and her smile.
Me striking a pose and my sister looking like she's not so sure she wants to be inside the mouth of a giant plastic frog.
There's that "Get me outta here" look on my sister again.
That's it for today.

No comments: