May 15, 2009

Life is Good Here We Come!

We going to the Life is Good conference! Yippee!! I thought we'd have to miss it but I just registered. The only drawback in this scenario is that we're going to have to drive. And it's a looooong drive from L.A. to Portland. The plan is to drive to Sacramento on Tuesday and stay at my mom's. Then drive as far as we can on Wednesday and stay at a cheap motel or, better yet, stay with a fellow Life is Gooder. It would be pretty amazing if that happened to work out but, stranger things have happened.

In order to placate Warren (he'll have to stay home because of work) Jerry and I have promised to get as much done around the house as possible. So we have a very busy weekend ahead of us. And once we leave we'll be gone for over two weeks because once the conference is over we're staying in Sacramento to wait for my sister's baby to be born. That's right, Baby O'Brien #3 is due to enter the world at the end of May and we're hoping he/she will cooperate by showing up sometime soon after May 27th and before June 3, because Jerry and I have tickets (front row seats!) for Video Games Live in L.A. on June 4th. So, we're keeping our fingers crossed that this baby comes at our convenience.

Now I'd better stop blogging and get busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

媽媽說吃台灣綠蜂膠對身體很不錯的唷!