August 25, 2009

Blogging Again, Really

Has it really been almost three weeks since that last post? Sorry about that. I'm going to be better from now on. I swear. I've been home for almost a week now but I keep thinking I need to post those Paris pictures and it's overwhelming so I've been putting it off. That's what I do when I'm overwhelmed. Nothing. I ignore.

Anyway, not much has been happening. Warren is off work/on vacation/unemployed and I wish someone would pay him better for it because I love having him at home. We've been putting the last 15 or so years worth of pictures in albums--something that we've been putting off for, oh, about 15 years--and it's reminded me that we've done a lot of really cool stuff in our 20 years together. I'll have to scan and post some of the photos. Jerry was so cute when he was little. I know I'm biased, but wait 'til you see the pictures. It's possible he was the cutest three-year-old in the long, cute, history of three-year-olds.

I have lots to write about but today I'm dedicating the morning hours to getting our finances (and my grandma's trust) in order. So, the fun stuff will have to wait.

Before I go, though, I wanted to share this very moving video of the late Ted Kennedy talking about health care. I was very sad to hear that he died last night.

No comments: