June 15, 2008

Early Morning Questions

It's 4:45 a.m. I got out of bed to write a rant full of rhetorical questions like, Why does the film business suck so much? Why did Warren have to work another Saturday when this movie doesn't even have a release date yet? Why is the minimum work day in film 12 hours? The minimum?! Why?! Why does this business suck so much?! And Why? Why? Why when car alarms go off at 4:45 a.m. do they never stop? Ever?! Why do they just keep going and going and going like the energizer bunny keeping me awake with my toxic thoughts until I'm forced to get out of bed and poison the blogosphere with them?

Why!?

Sheesh. 

My cat just climbed onto my lap. He's rolling around on his back, grabbing my hair between his six-fingered paws and chewing on it. Why does my cat always eat my hair?



No comments: