May 27, 2010

LIFE is Good 2010

We've been to the Maker Faire and back. The books are shipped. And the looooooooong drive to Vancouver, WA is finally over which means.....we're at the LIFE is Good Conference! Yippee! So I just wanted to drop a quick note to say hello. I'm really looking forward to seeing Mandy when she arrives today. And I'm looking forward to manning the Instant Gratification Table and to meeting Laura and Bonni. And to so many other things. I just hope Jerry doesn't get sick again this year (last year he had the flu!). Anyway, I'm going to make myself some coffee now. I'll keep you posted on the conference. :)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Have a good one!! x

Sheri said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! You and Bonni must have an extra hug just for me and know that I'll be there in spirit. I'm so happy for you both that you finally get to meet.

Have fun, I'm sure it'll be great.

:)

Cate said...

Have fun Colleen - looking forward to hearing all about it :-)