February 23, 2010

Eh Gads!

Has it really been four days since I last posted? I guess things got busy. We finished our fabulous vacation on Saturday, spent the night at my mom's in Sacramento, where my niece, Cora, played with me all evening and then let me read her a story and put her to bed. (Normally my sister is the only one who has this privilege, but since she was out on a date night with her husband Cora settled for me. It was very sweet.)

So we drove home from Sacramento on Sunday, and then my classes started. I'm taking two classes in Library Science and I already have homework and reading to do. I'm trying stay on top of it all though, so I don't get stressed out in the end. One of the girls in my class last night was saying how it had been soooo long since she'd been in school, so I was thinking maybe she was older than she looked. But then she said "I graduated in 2004." In what land was 2004 was a long time ago?! Anyway, it was kind of funny in a "how did I get so old?" kind of way.

And now I'm off to do some reading (about libraries, of course) and to bed.

3 comments:

Lisa G said...

Good luck with your classes! I work part time in a university library and I really enjoy it.

JJ Ross said...

My last university study was not only in the last century, but the last millennium! Yours too? ;-)

Colleen said...

Oh my Gosh JJ yes!! That's a scary thought....

I'm so envious Lisa. This is a whole new world to me. One of my assignments is to go to a special library and I'm really excited about that. I'm going to one at the Natural History Museum. :)