February 26, 2010

Super Student

I can't stop doing my homework. This is so unlike me. I usually wait until the very last possible second before a deadline to begin working on a project. I think I like the adrenalin rush that comes with the last minute push to get things done. But, I'm so excited about school and, so terrified that I might--God forbid-- get anything less than an A (that includes an A-) that I'm doing homework early and, oh, so thoroughly. The thorough part doesn't surprise me because that's how I am. The early part is new. I'm glad for it though. Still, I can see that I'll need to carve out time when I just need to let the homework go so I can hang out with Jerry.

Warren is at jury duty today. Poor guy. They didn't call him in all week until the one day he was hoping to go to lunch with friends.

It's almost 9:30 and I think I'll go clean up in my office for a bit before Jerry wakes up. Or maybe I'll do some more homework. It's so fun to be a student again!!

3 comments:

momentsofwhimsy said...

Hi there,

am re-entering the blog world :-)
Glad that you are enjoying the studies so much, and am sure you will be top of the class & teacher's pet in no time ;-)

C x

Such Lovely Freckles said...

You go, girl. Keep working. :)

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲