February 19, 2010

Simple. Frugal. Fun.

I started a new blog the other day. This is the year I get my act together and get my house, finances, life, and all that other stuff in order. And the blog will document it all. I'm starting with organizing and purging, but the other two items on the list are living frugally and having fun. Anyway, check it out! It's called Simple. Frugal. Fun. And leave a comment if you can so I don't start to feel all lonely over there.

I'll post more pictures here later today. We went to a fabulous beach yesterday where there was tons of driftwood and Jerry had a great time making sandslides (like a landslide but with sand). It's supposed to rain today, so we'll probably stay in watching movies, reading, playing games, and being on the computer. It's so relaxing here!!

7 comments:

momentsofwhimsy said...

Will add it to my blog roll & make sure that you are not lonely over there :-)

Colleen said...

Yeah! Thanks Cathy. :)

Lynn said...

Heading over now xx

Zayna said...

I tried commenting over at the new blog but it wouldn't let me. Said something about not being able to verify my identity.

I even logged into wordpress and it still didn't work. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Colleen said...

I think I fixed the problem, Z. Thanks for trying! And thanks, Lynn!

Such Lovely Freckles said...

Cool! I'll check it out.

So glad you're having a wonderful time. :)

Neely said...

ooooo sounds good! We could all use a bit (or a lot) of frugal living!